TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

found the bonus scene!

You gonna charge me like a bull?

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

hello

but please add a loading bar or % cause my monthly 2 gigs jst ran out and i have no idea how far it is

JazLyte responds:

lol Ok, I'll try to find one.

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

ive been bullied

but he pushed me too far- I ended up with a holiday XD
The movie was ok, but it wasn't especialy touching for me. Had potential, just refine it, give it characters and less text id say.

Mastermind Mastermind

lol

Verry good artwork and character drawing, perfect voices. Fukin hilarious how they acted like pissed off 12 year olds.

The-Swain responds:

JohnnyUtah is an inspiration to me in every cartoon I make, so that was inevitable I think :)

Thamesis - Episode 6 Thamesis - Episode 6

beautiful

Could make a feature film or a novel with a story like that. Very good style, original. Just do what Kaotyc said add a play button or even a menu at the start.
Every ep is a gem.

Happeh Clock Deigh! Happeh Clock Deigh!

returning the favour

Soo many bbbbbs!
You know you could have just put that song in the ap and it would have done well that's a good song. Don't really get it weres the clocks(am I missiong something?)
my eyes are dizzy
Anyway, pretty nice!

Mechabloby responds:

You do know that B is related to the clock crew, don't you?

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Very nice

A well thought out story line, exellent artwork and great voice acting. In my opinion this was like a cartoon version of a children's storybook. I'll b looking out for part 2.

L.O.N.E.L.Y. L.O.N.E.L.Y.

out of interest......

Why is lonely written l.o.n.e.l.y? Is it an acronym for something? If so, what for? Anyway nice flash-sad and creepy and I think if your drawings were detailed and realistic this would have had less character. You got a style going there.

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

cool;

nice idea (actually I wouldn't be surprised if some artist did that) but why does he not have a nose?

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

nice

just wtched a few of these. Very funny and good animation and writing. You have obviously thought it out well because the animations all fit together coherently.
"hey! I'm gonna be a dad!' lol