TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

found the bonus scene!

You gonna charge me like a bull?

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

hello

but please add a loading bar or % cause my monthly 2 gigs jst ran out and i have no idea how far it is

JazLyte responds:

lol Ok, I'll try to find one.

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

ive been bullied

but he pushed me too far- I ended up with a holiday XD
The movie was ok, but it wasn't especialy touching for me. Had potential, just refine it, give it characters and less text id say.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

nice

fence destroyed just stood there with chainsaw and the all run into it and die lol

Flash for Newbies tut Flash for Newbies tut

people can

work out this stuff easy by themselves. If people were that dumb, they would not know how to open their browser to view this. Just shouldve done more difficult stuff. Also your color scheme and writing font hurt my fukkin eyes!
Tyats all.

Infinity Ambience Infinity Ambience

i cannot fault this shit, man

first of all the harmonic progressions are very beautiful and carefully thought out. Every chord seems to bring out the right colour. second the instruments you used suit this perfectly (which probrably took a fair amount of tweaking). Both of these aspects contribute to taking the listener on a journey and due to the subtle build up throughout with a satisfying end. Many images come to mind when listening to this music and imo you have created a gem on newgrounds. dl'd and 5'd bru

:XQ: - Blue Sky (Trance WIP) :XQ: - Blue Sky (Trance WIP)

dude

that sounds fucking cool and the good thing is it hits you right from the start. uses a different chord progression unlike that same one used in EVERY TRANCE OR DANCE SONG, very sweet, nice emotions coming from this but 9 /10 cause i think it could be extended to 3 min or so with differing sections. can u check out my song Pacemaker?

XeroQ responds:

The song is actually longer, I just decided to put a shorter version on here to see what people think of the melody. Still has a long way to go. Yeah sure, I'll check it out.

Our Invaders - Hania Our Invaders - Hania

dont have much to say

but one thing that struck me was "why is not left right left right panned left, right, left right?"
just a thought but yeh well done.